Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Flammming

Go down 
+8
OleMiss2005
rOxmebabY
KiNG.ICe
wrathofdiablo
KiNG.MaXX
o0MaXX0o
ToRtUrE
CuRe]KilLer
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
KiNG.MaXX wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :
You know what, lets cut the bullshit, and throw it all right on the table right now. You know why you haven't been accused of hacking? Because, the difference between YOU and ME, is the skill gap. What you call a tough match against your buds from bongx, is nothing but joke match to us. R0x, you wanna see why people say we hack, do you REALLY wanna see the difference between ME and YOU? Get your team and see how bad we destroy you. Then you can join the bandwagon of the "OMGWTFMAXXHACKS" fanclub along with the rest of your buddies.

If you want to cut the bullshit, then listen up. I am not the one saying I am the best player in the game in every single thread. I do not give a flying fuck that you and your croonies can beat everyone. I play for fun most times with friends because i get bored from working. I do have an inflated ego size up the blow up doll that you keep in your closet. I made bongx exactly because pricks like you got nothing better to do than analyze every aspect of game, which has been out for last twelve years. I used to be an east player before, but because of egocentric asswipes like you, i came to west. Furthermore, i do not give a flying fuck about the skills gap. There is always someone better. In a year nobody is fucking going to care about temple seige.

And listen up... you wanted honesty... I will give you honesty. I saw that lame pic you made about pwning someone. In my opinion you look like a white trash mexican high school dropout, who has got nothing better to do than play sc all day. Furthermore, since you can't do anything in your real life to make any difference, you got to rag on people who are actually trying to enjoy a game rather then dick measure against each other. I leave that to your friends.

Ever since you came in here... you have been whining like a bitch. He said this... he did that. Your rules are unfair. I beat him... (I do not give a flying fuck). On top of that.... It (Do you always forget to capitalize Mr.WASP?)is obvious you never graduated high school because your whole vocabulary consist(s, forgot the s there buddy) of words like noobies, hacks, me so pro, and owned. So next time you got something to say... at least do it in "a" (You forgot the "a" there again, can mexicans really correct english?) language people can comprehend.

The whole time you and your croonies (Cronies, spelling mistake there) have been here... i (capitalzie the I kid) have been tolerant. I have even given you benefit of the doubt. If you think i was biased, I (I is always capitalized) would have banned you ("a", you forgot to an "a" here) long ass time ago. I get freaking requests everyday to have you banned because you got (not got, it's "have no respect) no respect for fellow players, no sportsmanship, and just plain bad attitude. I convinced them, that let them play, I don't care if they hacked or not. As long as they play the tourney within the rules, its fine. You constantly go on a defensive whenever someone says you hack. Only actual hackers would be so defensive. I am prone to believe people that you and your friends do hack. I have your word vs rest. Torture did not infact say he hacked in temple siege games. If you read your own picture you put up, he said he CAN hack, not that he did. If you do not know the difference go back to school and learn some grammars (Grammar).

I do not care about you or your friends. If you want to play in THE* (The tourney, not "a" tourney) tourney than (It is "then" not THAN) stay and keep your attitude to your self (yourself is one word my friend, I'm sure that minimum wage job is working wonders for you). Crying noobies is not going to do anything, unless you are so fond of your own voice (can you hear words on a computer screen, hmmm), have to do that every hour or so. Another thing, I (capitalize those I's my friend) feel like you do not even know how to read because there are at least 3 places where i told people in this forum the place to sign up and yet all you have done so far is bitch and havent even signed up yet.

Is that honest enough for you? Or would you like more honesty? Talking about honesty here.... i seemed to have heard that wally and his friends spanked your team 5 times in a ROW. Or are you going to deny that too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Love it. I am stupid, ignorant, and a low-life, and a highschool dropout. But this is coming from the guy who says "OH YOU ARE A WHITE TRASH MEXICAN". Hh my god LOVE IT, make this too easy. Ignorant racists I love it. Please excuse the corrections to your post BTW. I mean A white trash mexican would not know "GRAMMARS". Ya I bet.

Time to get down to buisness, Had to correct the r0x, who is probably most likely a lower-middle class white guy, who does plumbing in dipshit Baja California or Tijuana. Huge step up, from a white trash mexican. DEY TOOK EEERRRR JERRRBBSSSS.

So let me put it this way, you are all owned. You can suck my dick. Keep sucking balls. Ummm Tortz does hack, cause he responded YES, to when i said "Oh u still hack?" And wally who? The only wally i know is FH-wally and he blows, wanna see reps?

So basically you are taking word of complete garbage aka your friends who have NEVER beaten us yet, but you think people like Cure and Tortz are legit. Awwww man, talk about slobbing hard dick. And you never even played us. You west guys all suck ass, and you all hack like no tommorow. Why don't you shut the fuck up, get a team and play us? Oh or are you gonna sit there take the word of some fags, WHO NEVER BEAT US ONCE, mind you.

Oh and let me clarify for you, You can SUCK MY *BLACK* DICK.

Let the niggerisms commence!

Oh and tortz you are speechless cause my dick is in your mouth silly Very Happy.

Hahah... I called it. I was just in the channel saying exactly that is how you would reply. The best thing you can do is fix my grammars, that I typed really fast while i was making a point. Did you really think, I really cared how the puncuations came out? You are even dumber than I thought. Btw, go back and re-read again, you seem to have a problem reading and understanding exactly what I mean. I did not say you are a white trash. What I actually said was, you LOOK like that. If you say, you are one, than who am I to argue with that. I still can't stop laughing because I told others this is exactly how you would respond and you think I make it easy.

Moving on. So I am probably most likely a plumber eh? Nice that's the best you could come up with? Ignorant slob can not even differenciate between White and Asian. I actually don't have to say much, since max did such a good job of showing his own education. Vocabulary hasn't increased much. Oh wait no... he added balls, suck and dick to his vocab. He must feel like a genius now.

Yes, I am taking a word of a friend I have know a lot longer than you. As soon as i get hold of wally, I will put up reps for all to see. Furthermore, i never said anything about cure and tortz being legit. I do not even remember saying legit anywhere? Do you? Maybe if you had your head out of your own ass, you would see that, but alas that is too much to expect from a person with such colorful background. Although there is one person that said he actually does use hack, i guess it is everyone now. I think that's what max learned in school or maybe he can't count past his first finger, which is why 1 means everyone to him. Who knows?

And oh wow, you can cuss. You are so original. I guess we should at least give him credit that he knows he is a nigger. Maybe this is why he is angry? His breeding has left him very little choice to succeed in this world. Am i right?

Hey wait you cussed, too, then guess we are both niggers Very Happy. Maybe you are angry because the mexicans took your job. Or maybe your penis is small (Why is your penis small). Why are you are so mad over a game Very Happy. Get a grip, get your team, so we can own you. Those insecurities are eating you alive.

Seriously, you are like 213443435435345324th fag to repeat the same shit. If you are going be racist, you gotta be good at kiddo, and frankly you sound every other pussy racist behind the computer screen, so its no biggie (to the average racist credit they do use good grammar to make themselves look better than the minorities you know?). If you are implying you are asian, shit man, those motherfuckers have good grammar. Stop lying you aren't asian, your SAT scores would have landed you in the Ivy leagues already and you would be good at temple siege. Cut it out.

Come on man, you gotta do better than this. You are digging deep but it's not working. You are being looked down upon by a nigger.

Oh and dodge more. Very Happy.

Did I mention, dodge more kiddo Very Happy.

Show me what you got kiddo, this nigger is gonna sit on the porch with colt 45 and a welfare check, till you got the balls (asians have small genitals don't they, is that why you are so mad?) to come vs us.

Kudos, on the grammar btw, that GED starting to look hopeful Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:00 am

Quote :
Hey wait you cussed, too, then guess we are both niggers . Maybe you are angry because the mexicans took your job. Or maybe your penis is small (Why is your penis small). Why are you are so mad over a game . Get a grip, get your team, so we can own you. Seriously, you are like 213443435435345324th a repeat the same shit. If you are going be racist, you gotta be good at kiddo, and frankly you sound every other pussy racist behind the computer screen, so its no biggie (to the average racist credit they do use good grammar to make themselves look better than the minorities you know?). If you are implying you are asian, shit man, those motherfuckers have good grammar. Stop lying you aren't asian, your SAT scores would have landed you in the Ivy leagues already and you would be good at temple siege. Cut it out.

Oh and dodge more. .

Also dodge more kiddo .

Kudos, on the grammar btw, that GED starting to look hopeful .

Hahaha.... this is even better. So now suddenly I am a nigger because i can cuss. Wow... i must really compliment you in your reasoning skills. You do sound smarter than an average black person though, but than again that is not saying much. I actually do have a job and all my friends even know I do, which actually pays $23/ hour. I graduated from University of California, Irvine. Got pictures to proove it. I doubt i can say the same for you. Maybe you can put up some of your own pictures from the community service or juvie detention center.

Now I would be creeped out but i got to wonder when did you ever see my dick? Maybe it was when you were hungrily sucking it? That in itself is more than distrubing to say the least. You say i repeat the same things over, and yet we are having this coversation over the fact that you were the one that kept saying my friends and i do not hack. At least be reasonable and make sense.

Furthermore, the racist statement was just for you. Since you said you were a nigger by your own admission. I obviously do not practice being a racist like you do. I have no ambition to be a good racist. I leave that to you as well. It is truly sad to see the state of high school education now a days. Trying to emulate me is not going to help you in real life. It is fairly obvious, you are still in high school because only kids resort to name calling such as kiddo. Did you think that would derail me? As i mentioned earlier.... you are not very intelligent are you?

If i am in GED level, you surely must be in junior high. People were right, you should never argue with an idito because in the end, they will always bring you to their level. Good work max... keep up the entertainment.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:19 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :
Hey wait you cussed, too, then guess we are both niggers . Maybe you are angry because the mexicans took your job. Or maybe your penis is small (Why is your penis small). Why are you are so mad over a game . Get a grip, get your team, so we can own you. Seriously, you are like 213443435435345324th a repeat the same shit. If you are going be racist, you gotta be good at kiddo, and frankly you sound every other pussy racist behind the computer screen, so its no biggie (to the average racist credit they do use good grammar to make themselves look better than the minorities you know?). If you are implying you are asian, shit man, those motherfuckers have good grammar. Stop lying you aren't asian, your SAT scores would have landed you in the Ivy leagues already and you would be good at temple siege. Cut it out.

Oh and dodge more. .

Also dodge more kiddo .

Hahaha.... this is even better. So now suddenly I am a nigger because i can cuss. Wow... i must really compliment you in your reasoning skills. You do sound smarter than an average black person though, but than again that is not saying much. I actually do have a job and all my friends even know I do, which actually pays $23/ hour. I graduated from University of California, Irvine. Got pictures to proove it. I doubt i can say the same for you. Maybe you can put up some of your own pictures from the community service or juvie detention center.

Now I would be creeped out but i got to wonder when did you ever see my dick? Maybe it was when you were hungrily sucking it? That in itself is more than distrubing to say the least. You say i repeat the same things over, and yet we are having this coversation over the fact that you were the one that kept saying my friends and i do not hack. At least be reasonable and make sense.

Furthermore, the racist statement was just for you. Since you said you were a nigger by your own admission. I obviously do not practice being a racist like you do. I have no ambition to be a good racist. I leave that to you as well. It is truly sad to see the state of high school education now a days. Trying to emulate me is not going to help you in real life. It is fairly obvious, you are still in high school because only kids resort to name calling such as kiddo. Did you think that would derail me? As i mentioned earlier.... you are not very intelligent are you?

If i am in GED level, you surely must be in junior high. People were right, you should never argue with an idito because in the end, they will always bring you to their level. Good work max... keep up the entertainment.

Damn right i am an idito. Whatever that is. 23$/ hour, heh sounds about how much a plumber makes. I hope you can PROOVE that you graduated. You fail in the fact that, you brought in the race card long time ago kid. Name calling? You called me a nigger, nice.

"i must really compliment you in your reasoning skills. You do sound smarter than an average black person though, but than again that is not saying much"

Heh you have no ambition to be a good racist, thats good, cause you suck at it kid, Just cut it out. Keep being the pussy racist behind that computer screen. You don't have the balls to be like that lunatic who shot up the holocaust memorial, that guy had balls (think his penis is bigger than yours hmmm?). Btw, if you don't like "NIGGERS" get out of MY country we been here for about 200-300 years. You came over here when MAO and company were kicking your ass during the great leap foward.

"If i am in GED level?". You didn't graduate from any university, stop lying to the public man come on. Look here kiddo, you are just some small-dicked asian that is probably draws anime in his spare time and is a plumber. You can prattle on later about how fufilling you life is drawing anime and talking about the blow up doll in your closet later. Stop dodging k, are you gonna vs us or not Very Happy.

Why are you so insecure that you have to tell me you (false) life story?
Why are you so mad over a game?
Why is your penis so small?
Why are you dodging?

Last edited by KiNG.MaXX on Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 am

KiNG.MaXX wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :

Oh and dodge more. .

Also dodge more kiddo .

Damn right i am an idito. Whatever that is. 23$/ hour, heh sounds about how much a plumber makes. I hope you can PROOVE that you graduated. You fail in the fact that, you brought in the race card long time ago kid. Name calling? You called me a nigger, nice.

"i must really compliment you in your reasoning skills. You do sound smarter than an average black person though, but than again that is not saying much"

Heh you have no ambition to be a good racist, thats good, cause you suck at it kid, Just cut it out. Keep being the pussy racist behind that computer screen. You don't have the balls to be like that lunatic who shot up the holocause museum, that guy had balls (think his penis is bigger than yours hmmm?). Btw, if you don't like "NIGGERS" get out of MY country we been here for about 200-300 years. You came over here when MAO and company were kicking your ass during the great leap foward.

"If i am in GED level?". You didn't graduate from any university, stop lying to the public man come on. Look here kiddo, you are just some small-dicked asian that is probably draws anime in his spare time and is a plumber. You can prattle on later about how fufilling you life is drawing anime and talking about the blow up doll in your closet later. Stop dodging k, are you gonna vs us or not Very Happy.

Why are you so insecure that you have to tell me you (false) life story?
Why are you so mad over a game?
Why is your penis so small?
Why are you dodging?

All i got to say to that is from your own words genius....

"Seriously, you are like 213443435435345324th a repeat the same shit. If you are going be racist, you gotta be good at kiddo, and frankly you sound every other pussy racist behind the computer screen, so its no biggie (to the average racist credit they do use good grammar to make themselves look better than the minorities you know?)"

How about that? I didn't even have to bring myself to your level. You are already doing a fantastic job of it!!
Yay go max... god i love black tv.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:03 am

Just know that I'm better than all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:42 am

Quote :
You said nothing. Gj. Keep dodging, Keep being a pussy racist, who beats off to pokemon and yu-gi-oh, and prattles on about the blow up doll in his closet, with the small penis of course, cannot forget that. Looks like you ran outta steam there kiddo, your parents must be ashamed of you, being defeated by a nigger.

Dodge more? K thanks.

"If i am in GED level?", K Mr.diploma. You are right, I am definitely an "idito". You cannot be on my level and you never will. Im in the sky, while you running around with your buddies talking about "DARK MAGICIAN" AND "MUDKIPZ", and "I HATE NIGGZORS, I HATE FIXING THEIR TOILETS GODDAMN IT".

You'll never be on my level, ever fag. Ignorant insecure peckerwood racists like you will always be below me, my friends, or anyone who can see beyond hatred and ignorance. Obama is in office, great strides have been made. Though we still have ways to go till we reach true harmony with all our fellow human beings, small-dicked, racist, pussy faggots like you are pretty much through. Though there is always still more room the the intellectual racists like David Duke .

I'm done clowning you, your so easy I feel like im picking on a disabled child. Man, you are not even sport when shit talking. Another EZ'd faggot. MSG me when you ready to get owned kid. Go back to dreaming about Nurse joy or whatever you anime nerds do.

Btw, Everyone is still wondering about....
WHY IS YOUR PENIS SO SMALL IT HAS TO BE LIKE A VIENNA SAUSAGE. JESUS FUCKiNG CHRIST

Lol he is quoting some kids games and think i am a child. Pokeman and Yugioh... ROFL... Need i say more. Jesus this guy thinks he so affluent. I guess he loved my penis so much he is still wanting more. Don't choke kid (i was going to say man, but nice examples). I do not even need to clown you. You are doing a fantastic job by yourself. I suggest going back to school and finishing that GED that you are so fond of.

Gl with that max.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:46 am

Lol most of the replays you put in has wally playing with public people. This comming from a guy who doesn't want to play when his 3rd wasn't on. Have you ever played a game without your butt budies on your own? I doubt that.... I wonder who the real pussy is here? Same reason too chicken to put a name on a tourney board.

Please learn some new material. Its getting repetitive.... it feels like deja vu when i read your stuff. Even dog learns new tricks once in a a while. You would know that if you didn't drop out of high school to work in Mc Donalds.

And you still fascinated with my penis... that is wonderful. Suck it all clean Max. I know you miss your clown friends and it is fairly obvious by now to everyone what u do with them.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 5:52 am

ToRtUrE wrote:
...I am...speechless..all hail rOx
You see what i mean?! Amen..
Back to top Go down
Mr.Ice
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:14 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
Lol most of the replays you put in has wally playing with public people. This comming from a guy who doesn't want to play when his 3rd wasn't on. Have you ever played a game without your butt budies on your own? I doubt that.... I wonder who the real pussy is here? Same reason too chicken to put a name on a tourney board.

Please learn some new material. Its getting repetitive.... it feels like deja vu when i read your stuff. Even dog learns new tricks once in a a while. You would know that if you didn't drop out of high school to work in Mc Donalds.

And you still fascinated with my penis... that is wonderful. Suck it all clean Max. I know you miss your clown friends and it is fairly obvious by now to everyone what u do with them.

Isn't it dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single answer? Because I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. I don't know what your problem is besides being a completely biased moron. "Yes, I am taking a word of a friend I have know a lot longer than you". Believe it not, but that's called being biased! I don't know what kind of disability you have, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

I can see you cracking under pressure rox. It is quite facile to vitiate you and to see your umbrage. Keep up with your acrimonious statements because I do feel the need to congratulate you on your alacrity. Go ahead and Keep pontificating, it's only engendering, more ignorant topics. Do you think you can contemplate my prestidigitation or you are going to persevere at your illiteracy?

I can't wait for my ban. Go ahead, explain to everyone the reason for my 3rd ban. You're a joke.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:51 pm

Mr.Ice wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:

Isn't it dangerous to use one's entire vocabulary in a single answer? Because I'm glad to see you're not letting your education get in the way of your ignorance. I don't know what your problem is besides being a completely biased moron. "Yes, I am taking a word of a friend I have know a lot longer than you". Believe it not, but that's called being biased! I don't know what kind of disability you have, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.

I can see you cracking under pressure rox. It is quite facile to vitiate you and to see your umbrage. Keep up with your acrimonious statements because I do feel the need to congratulate you on your alacrity. Go ahead and Keep pontificating, it's only engendering, more ignorant topics. Do you think you can contemplate my prestidigitation or you are going to persevere at your illiteracy?

I can't wait for my ban. Go ahead, explain to everyone the reason for my 3rd ban. You're a joke.

No the real joke is the words that you tried to use incorrectly in the sentences to sound smart. Just because one word means something doesn't mean they have similar meaning in a sentences. That just proves how much of a moron you are. I hope you didn't stay up the whole night making that up. Nice try but you phail once again. The disability you so aptly put might be your own. Isn't it time to get some help?

Fyi, i have no need to explain to anyone. It is quite obvious to everyone by now why you are banned. So take your flith with you when you go... and stay out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 1:27 am

Who is that sexy girl Tox? Yum Yum in my Tum rofl sorry o.o
Back to top Go down
SpAzz.
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am

So this is my first time on this forum since I signed up, and quite honestly I am disappointed. I thought this forum was supposed to be discussing the rules and regulations of the tournament itself. Instead, it’s turned into a flame battle based on less than disputable empirical evidence. I would like to add my own two cents, such as it is, in the hopes of offering fresh perspective.

1. Guys. Really? How old are we? The only reason I even play this God-forsaken game anymore is to blow off some steam after work and play a few games with my buddies. It’s less than enjoyable if every other game I play in, people talk shit with their big egos and whatnot. Yes, I understand that talking shit is part of the game, even though it’s not one I often take part in. But talking shit is not the game. Play to play. Think of it like a sport- LEAVE YOUR BAGGAGE OFF THE FUCKING FIELD. If you aren’t playing this game for fun, then why are you even playing at all?
2. In regards to the so-called “hackers”. Personally, I have never used a third party program to help me gain the upper hand in any video game, let alone one dating back to 1997. If you cannot play the game as it’s made, then you have NO RIGHT to call ANYONE a noob, or otherwise insult them on their “lack of skill”. Personally I find it ironic when anyone who has to use another program to gain the upper hand talks shit. I understand that I am not the best player in the tournament. Nor do I claim to be so. But at least I can say that any skill that I do possess is 100% naturally acquired from playing the game as it should be played. Maybe Blizzard should make an Open server for Starcraft too, so that everyone who wants to hack can all play together and let everyone else play the game.
3. To maxx and friends. I have played against you and your friends, and yes, my team lost, though it was by no means a blowout. Good for you. I’m very proud of you that you beat us in a single match. But honestly, have some class. Act like you’ve won a game before. It is not necessary to follow me and my friends into other TS games and spam bullshit about how you’re the best ever (and I’m sorry, you are most definitely not). I am not going to make any accusations, as others have said enough to you. But if you’re going to participate in a tournament that members of bong have set up so that people can enjoy themselves, then keep whatever you have to say to yourself. Let your play do the talking.
I suspect that there will be less than friendly responses to this. If you have something to say to me, please do so in a mature, articulate manner. Flames will be ignored.

-Ian
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 3:09 pm

You suck Ian Razz

But on a serious note... How is taking the word of a friend over the word of a stranger being biased?

I mean... that's like saying the word of a homeless crackpot should be equal to that of a doctor or scientist. Same principles work here... you trust your friends... you distrust those whom you don't know.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:56 pm

SpAzz. wrote:
So this is my first time on this forum since I signed up, and quite honestly I am disappointed. I thought this forum was supposed to be discussing the rules and regulations of the tournament itself. Instead, it’s turned into a flame battle based on less than disputable empirical evidence. I would like to add my own two cents, such as it is, in the hopes of offering fresh perspective.

1. Guys. Really? How old are we? The only reason I even play this God-forsaken game anymore is to blow off some steam after work and play a few games with my buddies. It’s less than enjoyable if every other game I play in, people talk shit with their big egos and whatnot. Yes, I understand that talking shit is part of the game, even though it’s not one I often take part in. But talking shit is not the game. Play to play. Think of it like a sport- LEAVE YOUR BAGGAGE OFF THE FUCKING FIELD. If you aren’t playing this game for fun, then why are you even playing at all?
2. In regards to the so-called “hackers”. Personally, I have never used a third party program to help me gain the upper hand in any video game, let alone one dating back to 1997. If you cannot play the game as it’s made, then you have NO RIGHT to call ANYONE a noob, or otherwise insult them on their “lack of skill”. Personally I find it ironic when anyone who has to use another program to gain the upper hand talks shit. I understand that I am not the best player in the tournament. Nor do I claim to be so. But at least I can say that any skill that I do possess is 100% naturally acquired from playing the game as it should be played. Maybe Blizzard should make an Open server for Starcraft too, so that everyone who wants to hack can all play together and let everyone else play the game.
3. To maxx and friends. I have played against you and your friends, and yes, my team lost, though it was by no means a blowout. Good for you. I’m very proud of you that you beat us in a single match. But honestly, have some class. Act like you’ve won a game before. It is not necessary to follow me and my friends into other TS games and spam bullshit about how you’re the best ever (and I’m sorry, you are most definitely not). I am not going to make any accusations, as others have said enough to you. But if you’re going to participate in a tournament that members of bong have set up so that people can enjoy themselves, then keep whatever you have to say to yourself. Let your play do the talking.
I suspect that there will be less than friendly responses to this. If you have something to say to me, please do so in a mature, articulate manner. Flames will be ignored.

-Ian

I agree with you Ian. My initial goal was the same. I did not want to ban that max dude because i frankly thought, he would sign up and play. The flamming battle you so aptly pointed out wasn't for me. If someone disrespects my friends and spews slanderous language at them, of cousre i must take a stand.

I am only sorry it got so out of hand. But i am not sorry that I chose to make my stand. I know most of us just play to have fun, but that is by no means a reason for some disrepetuable and distruptive assholes (excuse my language) to make trouble.

You should know, most of the times I could care less about hackers. The only problem i have is people who do hack yet are too egoistic to admit they hack and talk a lot of shit. It's not like this hacking crap is new. Not very had to download a program somone else made and try to act superior because it gives them advantage. Most bongers know I don't care, if they do hack... but if you do be a man about it.

Anyways Ian ... appreciate your input. Maybe if more people have spoken up earlier rather than just watching and waiting, we could have got back to our original goal a lot faster.
Back to top Go down
http://tstourney.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Flammming
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple Siege Tournament!!! :: Technical Difficulties-
Jump to: