Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Flammming

Go down 
+8
OleMiss2005
rOxmebabY
KiNG.ICe
wrathofdiablo
KiNG.MaXX
o0MaXX0o
ToRtUrE
CuRe]KilLer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CuRe]KilLer
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
CuRe]KilLer

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:23 pm

well if its more fair to have the rules like there are now, coz 0omaxc0o always choose counters, i have played with him, and whatever i choose he takes the counter and start bitching every single minute...
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Reaver   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Ok then, We can just make reavers in first 5 minutes of game.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft.forumsdot.com/
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:42 pm

CuRe]KilLer wrote:
well if its more fair to have the rules like there are now, coz 0omaxc0o always choose counters, i have played with him, and whatever i choose he takes the counter and start bitching every single minute...

MY favorite unit is firebat...Your unit just so happens to be the run of the mill HP rine that every noob spam AMIRITE?

Last edited by o0MaXX0o on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:43 pm

ToRtUrE wrote:
Ok then, We can just make reavers in first 5 minutes of game.

Like i said before this will only work vs complete morons.
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: >.>   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 pm

Well of course it wont work for you, you will see it with your maphacking.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:36 am

ToRtUrE wrote:

No, because you would probably be a moron who would reaver a ling or spec ops. Any other accusations you want to throw out there?
Back to top Go down
wrathofdiablo
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
wrathofdiablo

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:12 am

KiNG.MaXX wrote:
ToRtUrE wrote:

No, because you would probably be a moron who would reaver a ling or spec ops. Any other accusations you want to throw out there?

did this nub really just called torture a moron? LOL
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:16 am

wrathofdiablo wrote:
KiNG.MaXX wrote:
ToRtUrE wrote:

I am sorry. A hacking moron. Sorry didnt mean to confuse you diablo. Btw, hes been owned on east. GG.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.ICe
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:24 am

wrathofdiablo wrote:
KiNG.MaXX wrote:
ToRtUrE wrote:

Hm.. Let's see. He's complaining about making reavers in the first 5 minutes of the game. First of all it's a 3v3 and means it's probably a 95% chance it will be complete feed no matter how fast you rush them. Second point, he obviously has no idea how to counter spawn whatsoever, making his judgments completely linear. Oh, and he's also a known as a hypocritical hacker but yet is in charge of these forums and is given permission to ban who he pleases with no consequences.

It's funny the only people banned for 'hacks' on this website, are most likely the only two who don't use them. Irony?
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:37 am

KiNG.ICe wrote:
wrathofdiablo wrote:
KiNG.MaXX wrote:
ToRtUrE wrote:

Hm.. Let's see. He's complaining about making reavers in the first 5 minutes of the game. First of all it's a 3v3 and means it's probably a 95% chance it will be complete feed no matter how fast you rush them. Second point, he obviously has no idea how to counter spawn whatsoever, making his judgments completely linear. Oh, and he's also a known as a hypocritical hacker but yet is in charge of these forums and is given permission to ban who he pleases with no consequences.

It's funny the only people banned for 'hacks' on this website, are most likely the only two who don't use them. Irony?

Class is now in session.

Torture is a hacker:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=fgnozdoetmm&thumb=5

Torture is a Hypocrite:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=emgqbyn5xnd&thumb=5

Torture Getting Owned:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/hnejoiyynvy/OWNED - Torture,vvermon,ror.rep

So what does that make Torture?:
http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=odt4wu2ettn&thumb=5

Class is over. GG Noob.
Any questions?

Btw, Diablo when you are ready to stop slobbing torture off (Who this 'nub' just so thoroughly owned) get a team and come play us. We already know you are garbage, StalinG owned you already, and yea hes from east so stop lying about you never losing to someone from east. K? In Fact, Do us a favor, Why Don't you and torture team up with someone else so we can just knock two noobs off at once?
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 pm

Quote :

Careful what you say. There are lot of people here who dont hack. Don't always make it about you. I did not know torture banned you from the forums. I do have a life so i am relatively busy almost all day monday to friday. I will fix the bans... but just a warning... I do not hack and i would guarantee almost 95% of the people here do not hack. Actually I have never even been accused of hacking before. THere is a difference between you and me. I play the game... do not hack... and never been accused of hacking. You play the game... have been accused of hacking and recently drophacking in lobby by lots of people. Sometimes even rumors are based on truth. So next time be careful of who you are accusing.

I am sure torture banned you for a completely different reason than hacking. I am also very positive a lot more people want to ban you given the chance because you and your dog act like complete asses. I am trying very had to be civilized, but do not push me. Even i have a limit.
Back to top Go down
CuRe]KilLer
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
CuRe]KilLer

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:06 pm

Pwned and Signed!!!!

Btw!! yea i hack i am not denying it, the reason why i hack its because almost 98% of people do it, even people who says "LOL i dont hack" i have seen them doing it, i know its not a justification but i use hacks because it makes it "fairer", like i said almost 98% do it,and when i played against max friends i noticed the hack Smile if u dont belive me c the replay max helped us linking it Smile, his da was chasing all over at night lol..., of course i am not going to hack in the tournament so u have my word Smile<!
Back to top Go down
KiNG.ICe
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:31 pm

rOxmebabY wrote:
THere is a difference between you and me. I play the game... do not hack... and never been accused of hacking. You play the game... have been accused of hacking and recently drophacking in lobby by lots of people. Sometimes even rumors are based on truth. So next time be careful of who you are accusing.
What's that supposed to be? A threat? If I'm banned unfairly banned because of sore losers and hypocrite hackers, I have the full right to complain. You say we've been host hacking? So you're saying you and your people are allowed to throw around hack accusations with no proof to back it up besides "they completely raped us in game, they must have hacked". But yet we have the proof that others do, and it's completely dismissed as "oh! Don't be so gullible! No one on my website would EVER hack!". Ignorance is bliss.

rOxmebabY wrote:

I am sure torture banned you for a completely different reason than hacking. I am also very positive a lot more people want to ban you given the chance because you and your dog act like complete asses. I am trying very had to be civilized, but do not push me. Even i have a limit.

Did you look at those pictures at all?? OF COURSE HE BANNED FOR A DIFFERENT REASON. He knows we don't hack and he uses it as an excuse.
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: rofl   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:20 am

Lol, I don't know if Maxx and Ice(the butt buddies of TS) were talking about me, but just remember, NO 1 in a TS game has ever seen me hack so you can fuck each others asses(like normal mondays-fridays). Secondly, I love the "Torture can hack" picrure because i said i CAN hack u fucking idiot. I never said i DID. and i was just jealous because you can maphack and i cant drophack. ROFL !!
MaXx, your a fucking tool, and it's pretty fucking obvious if u read past-posts of people saying you hack. And just letting you know, people in oP bOnGx actualy..in Starcraft generally except your fuck buddy Iceman16.

So, did you and your fag (boy)friend come on here to talk shit? because no 1 gives a fuck what 2 maphackers say.

Tools + Maphackers of Temple Siege:
Max + Ice

Max wrote: (Btw, Diablo when you are ready to stop slobbing torture off), ect

Max, wtf would you call you and iceman doing all the time? you definatly cannon say anythign about anyone when you two assclowns suck each other's cock for fun.

Reason I banned:
1. Does it really matter?
2. Who cares besides Max and ice?
3. Rumors from a shitload of people of hacks(i believe it and if im wrong, who gives a flying fuck?)
4. Shittalking,(no 1 would see that because he didnt paste the entire convo in his "torture got owned" pics.
5. No gay lovers! (thats just for fun btw.)

And max, I thank you for taking the time of your poor, yet sweaty(ice + max boning each other) life by making a fucking picture saying i got owned, rofl!!!!! who the fuck would do that that actually has a life. And for anyone that wants to laugh @ it. last link in Max's pitiful post.

And thats all I have to say about you fucks. GG?
~ToRtUrE
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:27 am

ToRtUrE wrote:
Lol, I don't know if Maxx and Ice(the butt buddies of TS) were talking about me, but just remember, NO 1 in a TS game has ever seen me hack so you can fuck each others asses(like normal mondays-fridays). Secondly, I love the "Torture can hack" picrure because i said i CAN hack u fucking idiot. I never said i DID. and i was just jealous because you can maphack and i cant drophack. ROFL !!
MaXx, your a fucking tool, and it's pretty fucking obvious if u read past-posts of people saying you hack. And just letting you know, people in oP bOnGx actualy..in Starcraft generally except your fuck buddy Iceman16.

So, did you and your fag (boy)friend come on here to talk shit? because no 1 gives a fuck what 2 maphackers say.

Max + Ice

Max, wtf would you call you and iceman doing all the time? you definatly cannon say anythign about anyone when you two assclowns suck each other's cock for fun.

Reason I banned:
3. Rumors from a shitload of people of hacks(i believe it and if im wrong, who gives a flying fuck?)
4. Shittalking,(no 1 would see that because he didnt paste the entire convo in his "torture got owned" pics.

And max, I thank you for taking the time of your poor, yet sweaty(ice + max boning each other) life by making a fucking picture saying i got owned, rofl!!!!! who the fuck would do that that actually has a life. And for anyone that wants to laugh @ it. last link in Max's pitiful post.

~ToRtUrE

Torture wtf man, you forgot to mention Ice and I give each other reach arounds on a daily basis! Shame on you. affraid

In the meantime, its ok sweetie do you need a hug, someone sounds a bit upset. Sensitive hoe. I got some ointment for your sore anus if you need it Very Happy.

Last edited by KiNG.MaXX on Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: .   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:29 am

Your anus is sore faggot, from you and your faggot lover Iceman and newly recruited DoG[AcT]

GG?

~ToRtUrE
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

ToRtUrE wrote:
Your anus is sore faggot, from you and your faggot lover Iceman and newly recruited DoG[AcT]

GG?

~ToRtUrE

Awwwwwww, its ok. Next time we run a train on you, i promise i will use KY jelly. k thx.
Owned and Ez'd.

On a serious note, last time im responding to this clown.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :

Careful what you say. There are lot of people here who dont hack. Don't always make it about you. I did not know torture banned you from the forums. I do have a life so i am relatively busy almost all day monday to friday. I will fix the bans... but just a warning... I do not hack and i would guarantee almost 95% of the people here do not hack. Actually I have never even been accused of hacking before. THere is a difference between you and me. I play the game... do not hack... and never been accused of hacking. You play the game... have been accused of hacking and recently drophacking in lobby by lots of people. Sometimes even rumors are based on truth. So next time be careful of who you are accusing.

[b]MaXx, your a fucking tool, and it's pretty fucking obvious if u read past-posts of people saying you hack. And just letting you know, people in oP bOnGx actualy..in Starcraft generally except your fuck buddy Iceman16.

Max + Ice

Reason I banned:

~ToRtUrE [/b]

Hey rox he definitely had great reasons right!? Am I right!?
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: .   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:40 am

Those reasons are perfectly fine. And i'm sure 99%(exclusing your butt buddy) would care less to have you banned. So keep posting on here so we can get some more lol's
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Future Reference   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 am

For future reference, the account HyperComboFnish is o0MaXx0o

GG again Max
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:15 am

Quote :
You know what, lets cut the bullshit, and throw it all right on the table right now. You know why you haven't been accused of hacking? Because, the difference between YOU and ME, is the skill gap. What you call a tough match against your buds from bongx, is nothing but joke match to us. R0x, you wanna see why people say we hack, do you REALLY wanna see the difference between ME and YOU? Get your team and see how bad we destroy you. Then you can join the bandwagon of the "OMGWTFMAXXHACKS" fanclub along with the rest of your buddies.

If you want to cut the bullshit, then listen up. I am not the one saying I am the best player in the game in every single thread. I do not give a flying fuck that you and your croonies can beat everyone. I play for fun most times with friends because i get bored from working. I do not have an inflated ego size up the blow up doll that you keep in your closet. I made bongx exactly because pricks like you got nothing better to do than analyze every aspect of game, which has been out for last twelve years. I used to be an east player before, but because of egocentric asswipes like you, i came to west. Furthermore, i do not give a flying fuck about the skills gap. There is always someone better. In a year nobody is fucking going to care about temple seige.

And listen up... you wanted honesty... I will give you honesty. I saw that lame pic you made about pwning someone. In my opinion you look like a white trash mexican high school dropout, who has got nothing better to do than play sc all day. Furthermore, since you can't do anything in your real life to make any difference, you got to rag on people who are actually trying to enjoy a game rather then dick measure against each other. I leave that to your friends.

Ever since you came in here... you have been whining like a bitch. He said this... he did that. Your rules are unfair. I beat him... (I do not give a flying fuck). On top of that.... it is obvious you never graduated high school because your whole vocabulary consist of words like noobies, hacks, me so pro, and owned. So next time you got something to say... at least do it in language people can comprehend.

The whole time you and your croonies have been here... i have been tolerant. I have even given you benefit of the doubt. If you think i was biased, i would have banned you long ass time ago. I get freaking requests everyday to have you banned because you got no respect for fellow players, no sportsmanship, and just plain bad attitude. I convinced them, that let them play, I don't care if they hacked or not. As long as they play the tourney within the rules, its fine. You constantly go on a defensive whenever someone says you hack. Only actual hackers would be so defensive. I am prone to believe people that you and your friends do hack. I have your word vs rest. Torture did not infact say he hacked in temple siege games. If you read your own picture you put up, he said he CAN hack, not that he did. If you do not know the difference go back to school and learn some grammars.

I do not care about you or your friends. If you want to play in a tourney than stay and keep your attitude to your self. Crying noobies is not going to do anything, unless you are so fond of your own voice, have to do that every hour or so. Another thing, i feel like you do not even know how to read because there are at least 3 places where i told people in this forum the place to sign up and yet all you have done so far is bitch and havent even signed up yet.

Is that honest enough for you? Or would you like more honesty? Talking about honesty here.... i seemed to have heard that wally and his friends spanked your team 5 times in a ROW. Or are you going to deny that too?

Last edited by rOxmebabY on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: .   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:26 am

...I am...speechless..all hail rOx
Back to top Go down
KiNG.MaXX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :
You know what, lets cut the bullshit, and throw it all right on the table right now. You know why you haven't been accused of hacking? Because, the difference between YOU and ME, is the skill gap. What you call a tough match against your buds from bongx, is nothing but joke match to us. R0x, you wanna see why people say we hack, do you REALLY wanna see the difference between ME and YOU? Get your team and see how bad we destroy you. Then you can join the bandwagon of the "OMGWTFMAXXHACKS" fanclub along with the rest of your buddies.

If you want to cut the bullshit, then listen up. I am not the one saying I am the best player in the game in every single thread. I do not give a flying fuck that you and your croonies (its cronies man) can beat everyone. I play for fun most times with friends because i get bored from working. I do have an inflated ego size up the blow up doll that you keep in your closet (you have an inflated ego the size of your blow up doll nice to know Very Happy). I made bongx exactly because pricks like you got (have nothing, learn "grammars" boy) nothing better to do than analyze every aspect of game, which has been out for last twelve years. I used to be an east player before, but because of egocentric asswipes like you, i (capitalize those I's boy) came to west. Furthermore, i (I again)do not give a flying fuck about the skills gap. There is always someone better. In a year nobody is fucking going to care about temple seige.

And listen up... you wanted honesty... I will give you honesty. I saw that lame pic you made about pwning someone. In my opinion you look like a white trash mexican high school dropout, who has got nothing better to do than play sc all day. Furthermore, since you can't do anything in your real life to make any difference, you got to rag on people who are actually trying to enjoy a game rather then dick measure against each other. I leave that to your friends. (I'm sure plumbing is working wonders for your 401k isn't it?)

Ever since you came in here... you have been whining like a bitch. He said this... he did that. Your rules are unfair. I beat him... (I do not give a flying fuck). On top of that.... It (Do you always forget to capitalize Mr.WASP?)is obvious you never graduated high school because your whole vocabulary consist(s, forgot the s there buddy) of words like noobies, hacks, me so pro, and owned. So next time you got something to say... at least do it in "a" (You forgot the "a" there again, can mexicans really correct english?) language people can comprehend.

The whole time you and your croonies (Cronies, spelling mistake there) have been here... i (capitalzie the I kid) have been tolerant. I have even given you benefit of the doubt. If you think i was biased, I (I is always capitalized) would have banned you ("a", you forgot to an "a" here) long ass time ago. I get freaking requests everyday to have you banned because you got (not got, it's "have no respect) no respect for fellow players, no sportsmanship, and just plain bad attitude. I convinced them, that let them play, I don't care if they hacked or not. As long as they play the tourney within the rules, its fine. You constantly go on a defensive whenever someone says you hack. Only actual hackers would be so defensive. I am prone to believe people that you and your friends do hack. I have your word vs rest. Torture did not infact say he hacked in temple siege games. If you read your own picture you put up, he said he CAN hack, not that he did. If you do not know the difference go back to school and learn some grammars (Grammar).

I do not care about you or your friends. If you want to play in THE* (The tourney, not "a" tourney) tourney than (It is "then" not THAN) stay and keep your attitude to your self (yourself is one word my friend, I'm sure that minimum wage job is working wonders for you). Crying noobies is not going to do anything, unless you are so fond of your own voice (can you hear words on a computer screen, hmmm), have to do that every hour or so. Another thing, I (capitalize those I's my friend) feel like you do not even know how to read because there are at least 3 places where i told people in this forum the place to sign up and yet all you have done so far is bitch and havent even signed up yet.

Is that honest enough for you? Or would you like more honesty? Talking about honesty here.... i seemed to have heard that wally and his friends spanked your team 5 times in a ROW. Or are you going to deny that too?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Love it. I am stupid, ignorant, and a low-life, and a highschool dropout. But this is coming from the guy who says "OH YOU ARE A WHITE TRASH MEXICAN". Hh my god LOVE IT, make this too easy. Ignorant racists I love it. Please excuse the corrections to your post BTW. I mean A white trash mexican would not know "GRAMMARS". Ya I bet.

Time to get down to buisness, Had to correct the r0x, who is probably most likely a lower-middle class white guy, who does plumbing in dipshit Baja California or Tijuana. Huge step up, from a white trash mexican. DEY TOOK EEERRRR JERRRBBSSSS.

So let me put it this way, you are all owned. You can suck my dick. Keep sucking balls. Ummm Tortz does hack, cause he responded YES, to when i said "Oh u still hack?" And wally who? The only wally i know is FH-wally and he blows, wanna see reps?

So basically you are taking word of complete garbage aka your friends who have NEVER beaten us yet, but you think people like Cure and Tortz are legit. Awwww man, talk about slobbing hard dick. And you never even played us. You west guys all suck ass, and you all hack like no tommorow. Why don't you shut the fuck up, get a team and play us? Oh or are you gonna sit there take the word of some fags, WHO NEVER BEAT US ONCE, mind you.

Oh Yea stop dodging please.

Oh and let me clarify for you, You can SUCK MY *BLACK* DICK.

Damn, all this over a game. Are all of you guys this insecure? (Or maybe the mexicans to your job? Or maybe your penis is small.) Jeez, calm down Very Happy. Caps lock off please Very Happy.

Btw r0x, if you are gonna play the uneducated-racism card you have to have perfect grammar or it doesnt work. One or two mistakes isn't so bad. Though come on man, your whole rant is horrible. I thought the "Grammars" thing was kind of cute but I really think you meant to type that because your whole rant is filled with horrible grammar.

Let the niggerisms commence!

Oh and tortz you are speechless cause my dick is in your mouth silly Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:19 am

KiNG.MaXX wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
Quote :

If you want to cut the bullshit, then listen up. I am not the one saying I am the best player in the game in every single thread. I do not give a flying fuck that you and your croonies can beat everyone. I play for fun most times with friends because i get bored from working. I do have an inflated ego size up the blow up doll that you keep in your closet. I made bongx exactly because pricks like you got nothing better to do than analyze every aspect of game, which has been out for last twelve years. I used to be an east player before, but because of egocentric asswipes like you, i came to west. Furthermore, i do not give a flying fuck about the skills gap. There is always someone better. In a year nobody is fucking going to care about temple seige.

And listen up... you wanted honesty... I will give you honesty. I saw that lame pic you made about pwning someone. In my opinion you look like a white trash mexican high school dropout, who has got nothing better to do than play sc all day. Furthermore, since you can't do anything in your real life to make any difference, you got to rag on people who are actually trying to enjoy a game rather then dick measure against each other. I leave that to your friends.

Ever since you came in here... you have been whining like a bitch. He said this... he did that. Your rules are unfair. I beat him... (I do not give a flying fuck). On top of that.... It (Do you always forget to capitalize Mr.WASP?)is obvious you never graduated high school because your whole vocabulary consist(s, forgot the s there buddy) of words like noobies, hacks, me so pro, and owned. So next time you got something to say... at least do it in "a" (You forgot the "a" there again, can mexicans really correct english?) language people can comprehend.

The whole time you and your croonies (Cronies, spelling mistake there) have been here... i (capitalzie the I kid) have been tolerant. I have even given you benefit of the doubt. If you think i was biased, I (I is always capitalized) would have banned you ("a", you forgot to an "a" here) long ass time ago. I get freaking requests everyday to have you banned because you got (not got, it's "have no respect) no respect for fellow players, no sportsmanship, and just plain bad attitude. I convinced them, that let them play, I don't care if they hacked or not. As long as they play the tourney within the rules, its fine. You constantly go on a defensive whenever someone says you hack. Only actual hackers would be so defensive. I am prone to believe people that you and your friends do hack. I have your word vs rest. Torture did not infact say he hacked in temple siege games. If you read your own picture you put up, he said he CAN hack, not that he did. If you do not know the difference go back to school and learn some grammars (Grammar).

I do not care about you or your friends. If you want to play in THE* (The tourney, not "a" tourney) tourney than (It is "then" not THAN) stay and keep your attitude to your self (yourself is one word my friend, I'm sure that minimum wage job is working wonders for you). Crying noobies is not going to do anything, unless you are so fond of your own voice (can you hear words on a computer screen, hmmm), have to do that every hour or so. Another thing, I (capitalize those I's my friend) feel like you do not even know how to read because there are at least 3 places where i told people in this forum the place to sign up and yet all you have done so far is bitch and havent even signed up yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH Love it. I am stupid, ignorant, and a low-life, and a highschool dropout. But this is coming from the guy who says "OH YOU ARE A WHITE TRASH MEXICAN". Hh my god LOVE IT, make this too easy. Ignorant racists I love it. Please excuse the corrections to your post BTW. I mean A white trash mexican would not know "GRAMMARS". Ya I bet.

Time to get down to buisness, Had to correct the r0x, who is probably most likely a lower-middle class white guy, who does plumbing in dipshit Baja California or Tijuana. Huge step up, from a white trash mexican. DEY TOOK EEERRRR JERRRBBSSSS.

So let me put it this way, you are all owned. You can suck my dick. Keep sucking balls. Ummm Tortz does hack, cause he responded YES, to when i said "Oh u still hack?" And wally who? The only wally i know is FH-wally and he blows, wanna see reps?

So basically you are taking word of complete garbage aka your friends who have NEVER beaten us yet, but you think people like Cure and Tortz are legit. Awwww man, talk about slobbing hard dick. And you never even played us. You west guys all suck ass, and you all hack like no tommorow. Why don't you shut the fuck up, get a team and play us? Oh or are you gonna sit there take the word of some fags, WHO NEVER BEAT US ONCE, mind you.

Oh and let me clarify for you, You can SUCK MY *BLACK* DICK.

Let the niggerisms commence!

Oh and tortz you are speechless cause my dick is in your mouth silly Very Happy.

Hahah... I called it. I was just in the channel saying exactly that is how you would reply. The best thing you can do is fix my grammars, that I typed really fast while i was making a point. Did you really think, I really cared how the puncuations came out? You are even dumber than I thought. Btw, go back and re-read again, you seem to have a problem reading and understanding exactly what I mean. I did not say you are a white trash. What I actually said was, you LOOK like that. If you say, you are one, than who am I to argue with that. I still can't stop laughing because I told others this is exactly how you would respond and you think I make it easy.

Moving on. So I am probably most likely a plumber eh? Nice that's the best you could come up with? Ignorant slob can not even differenciate between White and Asian. I actually don't have to say much, since max did such a good job of showing his own education. Vocabulary hasn't increased much. Oh wait no... he added balls, suck and dick to his vocab. He must feel like a genius now.

Yes, I am taking a word of a friend I have know a lot longer than you. As soon as i get hold of wally, I will put up reps for all to see. Furthermore, i never said anything about cure and tortz being legit. I do not even remember saying legit anywhere? Do you? Maybe if you had your head out of your own ass, you would see that, but alas that is too much to expect from a person with such colorful background. Although there is one person that said he actually does use hack, i guess it is everyone now. I think that's what max learned in school or maybe he can't count past his first finger, which is why 1 means everyone to him. Who knows?

And oh wow, you can cuss. You are so original. I guess we should at least give him credit that he knows he is a nigger. Maybe this is why he is angry? His breeding has left him very little choice to succeed in this world. Am i right?
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: .   Random Flammming Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:22 am

And the tool speaks again. I laugh @ you because you say West is full of hackers. When..you and your ass buddy hack. gj man.
1. your grammar IS bad.
2. You probably are a dropout
3. You DO look like a wanna-be gangster.

And, i thought you were done posting about me?
Am I too important for you NOT to post about me?
And to be completly truthful, your probably banned and you probably don't care, and to be honest, we don's give a fuck either, which we have been saying since your 1st post, so..

"GG"
"OWNED"
"HAXOR"
"Noob"
"Fuck me harder Iceman"

~Max's favorite words. (and only words)

GG h4x0r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Flammming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Flammming   Random Flammming Icon_minitime