Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Known Maphackers

Go down 
+2
NinjaOtis
OleMiss2005
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:07 pm

As you find replays of pubs who maphack, please feel free to post here to inform the community.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:08 pm

Cure]killer

PM me or msg me in SC if you want to know the reason why.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 pm

Do we need to have the actual replay? Or can we use our memory.
Back to top Go down
CuRe]KilLer
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
CuRe]KilLer

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 pm

lol pathetic ole perhaps u should put ur name too, at least i dont get dropped when temple siege antimaphack works HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

owned urself and btw dont be afraid i wont tell anybody u can come back to op bongx....

ur r obsessed with me or wtf?
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Rofl... How little you know. I told rox several weeks ago I would try to use my old maphack to see whether or not allegations that some people in bongx maphack are true or not. They were. It's funny that you haven't denied it. I have no need to prove it to you, my word as an SC player far outclasses yours.
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:30 am

Even though I cannot stand wally for shit, regardless of my opinions of him i've played him enough times to know he doesnt hack, and he gets respect just of the strength he doesnt hack like the rest of the noobs here. Wally you get cool points for taking a stand against hacking . Cure you are a straight noob hacker, whats worse is that you hack and still lose. You are owned noob keep your mouth shut, Clown. Hey at least you admitted it before, too bad you still suck worse than a prostitute during mardi gras.

Btw wally, if u want to expose hackers start here:

Res.Slayer
NinjaOtis
Torture

Btw wally. Zairoth and feisty have admitted to Otis being a hacker. Zairoth also admitted Res hacks sometimes.

These guys are known hackers and noobs (Go figure).
Again, I commend you for taking a stand against noob hackers, regardless of my problems with you I respect you for having the balls to come out and take a stand against these fag hackers. Keep up the good work.

Hacking noobs = owned for life.

Anyone, who hacks and responds to this you know you are noob shut your mouth.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 6:42 pm

To be honest... I'm going to petition rox. If you are a known maphacker who does it in games against ppl from bongx, you should be exiled from channel. I'm tired of faggots who maphack to gain an advantage just because they can. I am going to find every maphacker who resides in op bongx and call their asses out.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 8:25 pm

Hehe I take it as a compliment that you think I hack. Anyways you are the one always dodging games, even in East, you dodge.
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:08 pm

NinjaOtis wrote:
Hehe I take it as a compliment that you think I hack. Anyways you are the one always dodging games, even in East, you dodge.

Dodging games? Our record is 63-0-0 on west and I dodge games? Cut it out. I have never seen you on east so yea, ok I DEFINITELY DODGE GAMES ON EAST LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW OTIS ROFL OKAY YOU'RE RIGHT!

I stopped playing you cause you are a joke. A complete joke, stomping you again will do nothing in upping my skills and potential, so yea I guess I "Dodge".

One of the best on WEST superfeisty, admitted to me you hack.

Zairoth One of the most decent and honest on West said you hack too.

When one of the best and one of the most honest think you hack, you got a problem.

At then end of the day you can sit here and YOU can say whatever you want. Though YOU are owned by me (3 games straight I should Add) regardless of your opinions, or what you may think bottom line is: I am better, You never beat me, you are owned, and you hack.

Go ahead Run your mouth IDC anymore. You are owned. You will never beat me. You never will. You hack. I already win.

So start your crying "GO BACK TO EAST NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE BLAH BLAH BLAH ROFL NO ONE LIKES YOU BLAH BLAH"

Im here to support wallyx, a fellow TS'er in doing what is good for the TS community. Yea I don't like him, he doesn't like me. Though we do share one thing in common: we both hate fag noob hackers. I will support him in Getting rid of fag hackers like You,Cure,Torture, and Res.Slayer 100%.

So keep quiet you chatty noob hacker.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:45 pm

You have already lost to me, a while back.

Me(summoner, randomed)+rsora99(sin, randomed) vs you(mech, chosen)+phaker(rine, chosen). Don't deny

And no I don't hack, Zair wouldn't say i do, and if he did it's cause he's jealous, and Feisty idk. It's nice to know that people think i hack, you know why? It means they can't explain why I'm pro. Done. Every thread doesn't need to turn into a flame war. I know it excites you, but it's just a game afterall.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:46 pm

On a side note, the girls in Hawaii are so sexi..! Yum Wink I'm havin some Hula dancers tonight betch!
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:01 am

NinjaOtis wrote:
You have already lost to me, a while back.

Me(summoner, randomed)+rsora99(sin, randomed) vs you(mech, chosen)+phaker(rine, chosen). Don't deny

And no I don't hack, Zair wouldn't say i do, and if he did it's cause he's jealous, and Feisty idk. It's nice to know that people think i hack, you know why? It means they can't explain why I'm pro. Done. Every thread doesn't need to turn into a flame war. I know it excites you, but it's just a game afterall.

..........................................LOL............I've never lost to you or RSora and that same game rsora was lagging like a lil hoe, i still have that replay. Btw, i didnt choose mech in fact i never choose mech, so lie more lmao. I was the rine. and i raped you and him, since it counters both lmao. Wow this kid needs to lay off the drugs. We are undefeated in west, cut it out kid. Phak was warrior as well. Show me the replay please....oohhh wait you dont have it becuase you never beat me =(. I remember that game too cause i died twice due to your butt buddies lag, he lagged like shit. I also owned you cause u rammed your summoner into a whole bunch of mines like a lil noob. Also phaker raped that sin with l2 like twice. GG, your owned. Please, if your gonna lie make it better and post the replay.

Me,Ice,Dog,and Stal all asked why were you such a whiney noob and zair said hes mad cause he lost 3x times in a row and you hack.

Rine = counters both Very Happy sin and summoner.
L4 = owned hoes, like you.

Now he hacks and makes up wins. Nice. By the way you are my "Betch" whatever that means.

Anyone who sits here and makes up wins, needs to get a life. Big time.

Last edited by MaxxOutOnTheseHoes on Thu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:31 am

Would you mind posting the replay on here? Just so i can see it myself? And I do apologize for not getting the units right, a month ago is a long time, considering the great amount of games I've played. And if I do remember correctly, Phaker was the one who lagged, and when he dropped, you blamed my partner, the one you call noob, then left like a scared little boy. I would really enjoy seeing that replay, just for the verification. Thanks. And once again I don't hack.
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:35 am

NinjaOtis wrote:
Would you mind posting the replay on here? Just so i can see it myself? And I do apologize for not getting the units right, a month ago is a long time, considering the great amount of games I've played. And if I do remember correctly, Phaker was the one who lagged, and when he dropped, you blamed my partner, the one you call noob, then left like a scared little boy. I would really enjoy seeing that replay, just for the verification. Thanks. And once again I don't hack.

I'm at a hotel on my laptop. SC is not even installed on here. Desktop is packed away, so i dont have the reps on me because forgot to put it on my flash drive. It was sora lagging because phaker had dropped due to lag from sora. You were already dead. Then sora left,becuase he had no chance rine vs sin. Then the lag was freed up. Thats why I banned him in subsequent games after that. In all honesty phaker does lag sometimes but it wasnt him that game, it was sora.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 3:45 am

Post replay when you are able to then? I won't be on SC for a week.
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am

NinjaOtis wrote:
Post replay when you are able to then? I won't be on SC for a week.

No problem. I havent been on SC in forever, Moing 2 vegas.
Back to top Go down
CuRe]KilLer
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
CuRe]KilLer

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm

OLe@: man seriously i dont know wtf did i do to you since i joined u have been the only one i havent get along with, do you know why? Coz ur are always taking this shit like a world cup and u dont stand losing and ur ego is so fucking high, relax is just a game u r like 20 years and still acting like a child c'mon! And one of the things i dislike is that u r like a gossip girl, everyone telling me u were saying things like "cure hacks dont play with him" , man i already admitted it long time ago so stop, go and fuck yourself. Almost everyone in bongx dont like u i think the reason why u still there, is coz u r friend of rox otherwise you would have been kicked long time ago, u have my word i Will delete oblivion and wont use it anymore, happy? I hope i dont c ur hacking again, although u can say it was part of ur espionage(lol) but u are used to it or do i have to remind "olemiss2005" closed.
Back to top Go down
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:54 pm

CuRe]KilLer wrote:
OLe@: man seriously i dont know wtf did i do to you since i joined u have been the only one i havent get along with, do you know why? Coz ur are always taking this shit like a world cup and u dont stand losing and ur ego is so fucking high, relax is just a game u r like 20 years and still acting like a child c'mon! And one of the things i dislike is that u r like a gossip girl, everyone telling me u were saying things like "cure hacks dont play with him" , man i already admitted it long time ago so stop, go and fuck yourself. Almost everyone in bongx dont like u i think the reason why u still there, is coz u r friend of rox otherwise you would have been kicked long time ago, u have my word i Will delete oblivion and wont use it anymore, happy? I hope i dont c ur hacking again, although u can say it was part of ur espionage(lol) but u are used to it or do i have to remind "olemiss2005" closed.
Stop crying. No
Back to top Go down
CuRe]KilLer
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
CuRe]KilLer

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:16 pm

Excuse me who r u? Lol is amazing how max is still here bitching, how Many accounts have u made imao, in ur repplies u owned urself, man there is no skill in beating someone that u countered, u people stack team vs pub+ counter, so it is easy why u haven't lost. Btw is just a game even if u r THE BEST PLAYER IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM that means nothing so stop ur ego, ur EGO doesn't match ur gameplay!, I won't reply here anymore this is just ridiculous, is like arguing with a little who wants a toy. Perhaps you should do sth with ur friends ( I hope u have) instead of waiting for someone to replay LOL.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:29 am

I love Vegas! It gets old after a while, lol first time i went there i came home with 500 bucks, and i was only 16 heh.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:34 am

Rofl. OleMiss2005 is not closed. I don't know what you're talking about. And btw Cure, the only person who has a problem with me is w0lfie420. Wanna know why? He made up excuses after I skunked him and his stacked bong heaven in HLD with 1 n00b and 1 leaver. He made excuses, I called him out on it, I even have the replay.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:23 am

May i remind you all that these types of threads should be brief and subjective, not containing personal issues that are NEGATIVE , friendly comments are allowed.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:58 pm

YOU SUCK NINJAOTIS
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:24 am

OleMiss2005 wrote:
YOU SUCK NINJAOTIS

At least i dont blow ;D tee hee
Back to top Go down
MaxxOutOnTheseHoes
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 9:01 am

CuRe]KilLer wrote:
Excuse me who r u? Lol is amazing how max is still here bitching, how Many accounts have u made imao, in ur repplies u owned urself, man there is no skill in beating someone that u countered, u people stack team vs pub+ counter, so it is easy why u haven't lost. Btw is just a game even if u r THE BEST PLAYER IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM that means nothing so stop ur ego, ur EGO doesn't match ur gameplay!, I won't reply here anymore this is just ridiculous, is like arguing with a little who wants a toy. Perhaps you should do sth with ur friends ( I hope u have) instead of waiting for someone to replay LOL.

Cry more you lil hacking hoe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Known Maphackers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Known Maphackers   Known Maphackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Known Maphackers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple Siege Tournament!!! :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: