Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey, I think introductions are in order....

Go down 
+13
KiNG.MaXX
CuRe]KilLer
Zairoth
NinjaOtis
STOZ
dog[AcT]
o0MaXX0o
toxicEMOx
SpAzz.
wrathofdiablo
OleMiss2005
rOxmebabY
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Empty
PostSubject: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:57 am

I will start!! My name is Neal. I play starcraft during my spare time. Right now on summer vacations. Live in Sacramento, CA.

Love playing SC with friends.

Anyway this was just a start. So feel free to put down anything you guys want.
Back to top Go down
http://tstourney.roflforum.net
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:31 am

FH-ToRtUrE@UsEast/West

ToRtUrE wrote:
Hi, my name is PRIVATE TO ALL!.
I been on SC since 99
Used to be major hacker / flooder
Live in Miami Beach, Florida
Sex: Women only
um..I have a horrible name on East cause a lot of peopler hate me besides HLS clan leaders / high ranks
I argue with anyone that says 1 small little thing about me. and idc what the outcomes they are.
I can easily be made friends with by playing just 1 game with me.
Worst pet peeve: I ban noobs everytime i see one. DONT BE A NOOB

Last edited by rOxmebabY on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Put intro for all users in the same Topic!!)
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

PostSubject: Sup   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:13 am

Yep... its teh Ole. You all can relax: I won't be playing in this upcoming tournament. I will only be helping Rox and Spam out with observing and administration crap (argh).
Back to top Go down
wrathofdiablo
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
wrathofdiablo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:54 am

I'm alan, but u shud just all call me wrath =)
feel free to add me on SC cuz im always down for TS

btw im looking for 1.4mt9 so if anyone got hook'em up
Back to top Go down
SpAzz.
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm Ian, I live in Portland, Oregon. I go to Willamette University in Salem (shitty town, don't ever go to Salem), and I play lacrosse there which I love. I'm 19, smoke entirely too much marijuana. 9 times out of 10, I'm playing sc high. No mad k? ^^
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 am

SpAzz. wrote:
I'm Ian, I live in Portland, Oregon. I go to Willamette University in Salem (shitty town, don't ever go to Salem), and I play lacrosse there which I love. I'm 19, smoke entirely too much marijuana. 9 times out of 10, I'm playing sc high. No mad k? ^^

Salem... ohh the witches... ROFL
Back to top Go down
toxicEMOx
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
toxicEMOx

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:41 am

hi im black

\o/ YATTA
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: WE DA BEST   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:25 am

Allow me to introduce myself. I am o0Maxx0o, I'm the best along with Iceman16 and Dog[AcT]. We destroyed the USEast competition. We came the west looking for competition. Admittedly the comp in west has been subpar, and so far I'm not impressed. Hope someone can change this. We won about 10 straight with no losses against self-proclaimed pros on the west server. Then again everyone thinks they are pro in TS, don't they heh?

Oddly enough, we were accused of hacks because WE are THAT GOOD. If you think we hack look at our accounts on USEast. No disconnects. We are just the best. Hope you guys got someone better. Peace. Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
wrathofdiablo
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
wrathofdiablo

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:52 am

o0MaXX0o wrote:
Allow me to introduce myself. I am o0Maxx0o, I'm the best along with Iceman16 and Dog[AcT]. We destroyed the USEast competition. We came the west looking for competition. Admittedly the comp in west has been subpar, and so far I'm not impressed. Hope someone can change this. We won about 10 straight with no losses against self-proclaimed pros on the west server. Then again everyone thinks they are pro in TS, don't they heh?

Oddly enough, we were accused of hacks because WE are THAT GOOD. If you think we hack look at our accounts on USEast. No disconnects. We are just the best. Hope you guys got someone better. Peace. Happy gaming.

someone's a little cocky o.o, I went to east and no one can beat me either, that's not saying much...
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:01 am

wrathofdiablo wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:

someone's a little cocky o.o, I went to east and no one can beat me either, that's not saying much...

Not at all. We didn't lose one game that night. I mean, we came just smashed all these self-proclaimed pros. Like Res.slayer, Audacious, Cure]killer, SpAzz, Green_M, and W0lfie420. When i say We are the best though hands down, I mean it. We are not cocky at all, just confident. Think about it, you have to be doing something right if people, mainly spazz and w0lfie420, are comparing our basic routine opening strategy to hacks, Wouldnt you agree?

The competition was pretty bad. Especially that first game vs Res.slayer, that was god awful. The longest game we might have had was maybe like Half-hour? Cause of a damn near invincible warrior with 30/20/20, but he still got beaten. Well If anyone wants to challenge us, hit us up. 3v3's preferable, no scrubs need to apply. GG's guys, and good luck. Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
dog[AcT]
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:58 am

Hi all, as Maxx has already mentioned, this be dog[AcT] Very Happy im just confirming the notion that, yes, we have destroyed the USEast competition and as you would understand, we have decided to look for fresh competition! As far as im concerned, the competition on the West sever has been quite disappointing. so far, their failure to measure up to our standards has been more than evident. And if you need stats then i refer to Maxx's quote: "We won about 10 straight, with no losses against self-proclaimed pros"

Enough said. well, i hope to see some fire in the bellies of you West players, and look forward to a gg. k guys gl hf Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.WE_DA_BEST.com
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:11 pm

If you don't register, you won't play in the tourney. Furthermore, the names you stated aren't exactly the "pros" of west. Keep the smack talk down. We're here to have fun.
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:26 am

OleMiss2005 wrote:
If you don't register, you won't play in the tourney. Furthermore, the names you stated aren't exactly the "pros" of west. Keep the smack talk down. We're here to have fun.

I am sorry if I came off a little brash. Forgive me. Thank you though OleMiss2005 for clearing up they aren't pro, cause they kept claiming "We are good" and all that non-sense tough, I really thought they were pros Sad.

I would like to ask a question, if they are not the "Pros" of the west who are? We would really like to play them. And of course this is all in good fun Very Happy. Good luck guys GG, HF Very Happy. Happy Gaming Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:47 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

I am sorry if I came off a little brash. Forgive me. Thank you though OleMiss2005 for clearing up they aren't pro, cause they kept claiming "We are good" and all that non-sense tough, I really thought they were pros Sad.

I would like to ask a question, if they are not the "Pros" of the west who are? We would really like to play them. And of course this is all in good fun Very Happy. Good luck guys GG, HF Very Happy. Happy Gaming Very Happy.

Few things to clear up..... Lot of people play on the west just to play. They do it for fun. If u do not know the meaning of the word .. you should look it up. It might be actually enlightening for once. Second, i doubt lot of people like to have an inflated ego. As you keep repeating you are a self pro calimed pro, then please sign up in the register for tourney topic or can u not follow simple directions. Third of all, the tourney is going to be randomoized team, since you keep saying you are pro, like people haven;t heard you the first time, it should be a piece of cake for you since you can show your gosu skills.

So people do sign up. Play and show your skills. Although i designed this tourney to get to know each other better while playing with already known friends, it is only inevitable we run into serious gamers like yourself. See you in the tourney!!
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:56 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

Few things to clear up..... Lot of people play on the west just to play. They do it for fun. If u do not know the meaning of the word .. you should look it up. It might be actually enlightening for once. Second, i doubt lot of people like to have an inflated ego. As you keep repeating you are a self pro calimed pro, then please sign up in the register for tourney topic or can u not follow simple directions. Third of all, the tourney is going to be randomoized team, since you keep saying you are pro, like people haven;t heard you the first time, it should be a piece of cake for you since you can show your gosu skills.

So people do sign up. Play and show your skills. Although i designed this tourney to get to know each other better while playing with already known friends, it is only inevitable we run into serious gamers like yourself. See you in the tourney!!

I see, I see. So your definition of fun is, beating your friends in a public match, getting accused of hacking in the FIRST game we play with them, then when we try to link up with west players in the TS channel (op bongx) to try clear up the hacking accusations. Then we get called hackers AGAIN, and get shitlisted and banned for no apparent reason. Sounds likes loads of fun Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:07 am

o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

I see, I see. So your definition of fun is, beating your friends in a public match, getting accused of hacking in the FIRST game we play with them, then when we try to link up with west players in the TS channel (op bongx) to try clear up the hacking accusations. Then we get called hackers AGAIN, and get shitlisted and banned for no apparent reason. Sounds likes loads of fun Very Happy.

Well it is obvious meaning of fun if beyond you. Fun is playing with each other yes, but leaving a trash talk out of the game. It seems most people i have heard say, that you and your friends got no sense of good sportsmanship. I am not surprised you got banned. I usually notice.. people with "jackass" like attitude do tend to get banned a lot. I can't say if you hack or not and there is no way to proove it, so play the game and be a good sportman about it.
Back to top Go down
STOZ
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:17 am

Hello, I am in the house
idk why exactly i signed up for the TS forums, but its a fun game, and a nice alt to HLS

<3
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:24 am

STOZ wrote:
Hello, I am in the house
idk why exactly i signed up for the TS forums, but its a fun game, and a nice alt to HLS

<3

Sup STOZY!! welcome
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 5:33 am

NinjaOtis.
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:32 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

Well it is obvious meaning of fun if beyond you. Fun is playing with each other yes, but leaving a trash talk out of the game. It seems most people i have heard say, that you and your friends got no sense of good sportsmanship. I am not surprised you got banned. I usually notice.. people with "jackass" like attitude do tend to get banned a lot. I can't say if you hack or not and there is no way to proove it, so play the game and be a good sportman about it.

Bad sportsmanship, ok rox you got me there, My sportsmanship isnt the best admittedly. I can be a known atagonizer at times. My partners are different The only time Dog,phak,Staling,and Ice start BM'ing is when the other team does. Although when your team is getting destroyed (w0lfie,spazz,green_M) and then just start accusing us of hacks and being noob, when this is the first time you played us.....what would you call that? Then we came to your channel to sort things out, as sign of friendship and trying to be good sports, yet they accuse us of hacking AGAIN and then you shitlist us. Don't play the sportsmanship card when your pals sportsmanship is subpar as well. Just doesnt work.
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:53 am

o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

Bad sportsmanship, ok rox you got me there, My sportsmanship isnt the best admittedly. I can be a known atagonizer at times. My partners are different The only time Dog,phak,Staling,and Ice start BM'ing is when the other team does. Although when your team is getting destroyed (w0lfie,spazz,green_M) and then just start accusing us of hacks and being noob, when this is the first time you played us.....what would you call that? Then we came to your channel to sort things out, as sign of friendship and trying to be good sports, yet they accuse us of hacking AGAIN and then you shitlist us. Don't play the sportsmanship card when your pals sportsmanship is subpar as well. Just doesnt work.

He's just afraid of losing. ;o
Back to top Go down
dog[AcT]
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:01 am

NinjaOtis wrote:

sorry mate, i just can't see that your statement has any relevance to what Maxx has said. please point it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.WE_DA_BEST.com
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 am

You all should calm down and remember the tourney is for having fun, not shit talking. As much as I hate to be the voice of reason, this IS merely a game, and we ALL have real lives that are much more important. So why waste time mouthing off when we can be pwning some n00bs for all their worth? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NinjaOtis
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:16 am

dog[AcT] wrote:
NinjaOtis wrote:

sorry mate, i just can't see that your statement has any relevance to what Maxx has said. please point it out.

Don't refer to me as mate, please.
Back to top Go down
o0MaXX0o
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:23 am

NinjaOtis wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
rOxmebabY wrote:
o0MaXX0o wrote:
OleMiss2005 wrote:

Afraid of losing? Didnt we just beat you twice. Then you spammed us for about an hour begging for a rematch. Then Zairoth said you were crying ever since we beat you....chill out man, its just a game. Stop the bad mannering. Listen to olemiss2005.

Last edited by o0MaXX0o on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, I think introductions are in order....   Hey, I think introductions are in order.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey, I think introductions are in order....
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple Siege Tournament!!! :: Introductions :: Introductions-
Jump to: