Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

URGENT ATTENTION!!

Go down 
+4
OleMiss2005
hamster4lyfe
lycaon_purged
usuckhahaha
8 posters
AuthorMessage
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:39 am

rOxmebabY wrote:
Torture did not infact say he hacked in temple siege games. If you read your own picture you put up, he said he CAN hack, not that he did. If you do not know the difference go back to school and learn some grammars.

URGENT ATTENTION!! Scscrnshot063009154257

URGENT ATTENTION!! Scscrnshot063009154303
Torture threatening to do something.
URGENT ATTENTION!! Scscrnshot063009154320
Torture using some form of spam latency hack so no messages could be read.
URGENT ATTENTION!! Scscrnshot063009154441
Torture threatening to drophack
URGENT ATTENTION!! Scscrnshot063009154509
Torture using his drophacks.

But yet I'm the one being punished.
Back to top Go down
lycaon_purged
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 8:38 am

SUCK IT UP. WHO CARES WHO HACKED YOUR A DICK GET OVER YOURSELF MAN
Back to top Go down
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:54 am

lycaon_purged wrote:
Calm down man, caps lock off. Just because you have no idea what you're talking about, it's no excuse to go around yelling ;D
Back to top Go down
lycaon_purged
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 4:25 pm

usuckhahaha wrote:
lycaon_purged wrote:
Calm down man, caps lock off. Just because you have no idea what you're talking about, it's no excuse to go around yelling ;D

lol im not even gonna waste my time. peace
Back to top Go down
hamster4lyfe
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:02 pm

lycaon_purged wrote:
usuckhahaha wrote:
lycaon_purged wrote:

dude stop spamming the pics in every single post
Back to top Go down
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:41 pm

hamster4lyfe wrote:
lycaon_purged wrote:
usuckhahaha wrote:
lycaon_purged wrote:

dude stop spamming the pics in every single post
The owner deletes all posts that make him look wrong/bad. It was to make sure people see it before he did so.
Back to top Go down
OleMiss2005
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
OleMiss2005

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Actually I looked through and saw you managed to spam every topic with that. So I deleted the other topics that didn't have replies to them.
Back to top Go down
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm

OleMiss2005 wrote:
Actually I looked through and saw you managed to spam every topic with that. So I deleted the other topics that didn't have replies to them.
Read what I just said the comment before.
Back to top Go down
toxicEMOx
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
toxicEMOx

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:08 am

is this torture dropping maxx lol

~ \o/ Yatta!
Back to top Go down
VVingNut
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:00 am

it's torture dropping ice and me (dog).

yet we are the ones getting banned :S makes heaps of sense!
Back to top Go down
KiNG.M4XX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 5:29 pm

Man, I relax for a few days and this clown still hacks jesus. I really wish these guys would just vs. us already I mean damn quit dodging. Rox, stop hiding and come play, when I get home you are gonna get stomped....if you bring wally its that'd be even better, lololol.

Dog and Ice lololz hold it down guys, i'll be back home tommorow, went a on a lil vacay =D.

Btw, pretty much everyone here is owned. GG, I'm not even going to respond to clowns.
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:11 pm

ToRtUrE Here.
Well very nice pictures for one. You mad cause I drop hacked you ass clowns? And Spammed you so you can stop talking shit and I have to hear it if one of my teammates die?
Cry me a river man. Is this the best shit you have? And its not like were on Us.West anyway so why does it bring it back to this fucking forum.
Btw, no 1 cares you faggots got drop hacked, or spammed.
If you wanna keep crying to rOx go ahead. And your talking about "we got banned but now him"
I'm the one that banned you fuckers if you even have the slightest clue.
And one more thing, I thought this whole issue in the past with those ass lovers was about MAP HACK not DROP HACK
At least i'm not cheating by seeing where you are. I was just simply getting annoyed by you fuckers talking shit " OHH OWNED GET SOME"
BTW if you look up where they got drophacked, NightFire08.
That was my friend from Clan TFH, 2nd time playing. So if you wanna shit talk him, you must be a real badass noob.
Stop crying and leave it alone, even MaXx learned who he REALLY wants to face and hes not crying on here 24.7.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft.forumsdot.com/
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:14 pm

Btw, for those dumb fuckers that are crying to rOx about being banned, I BANNED YOU. If you knew that, there would probably be 100 less posts of you fuckers crying about it. And, rOx doesn't care that I drophacked you fags ECSPECIALLY when its on USEAST.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.M4XX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:17 pm

ToRtUrE wrote:
Btw, for those dumb fuckers that are crying to rOx about being banned, I BANNED YOU. If you knew that, there would probably be 100 less posts of you fuckers crying about it. And, rOx doesn't care that I drophacked you fags ECSPECIALLY when its on USEAST.

Who cares if you hack you suck anyways, get rox,wally, and whoever to play us already. Pretty much the whole forum is owned by me, you included. We already knew you hack, so stop getting so sensitive.

Btw, Need a hug?
Back to top Go down
ToRtUrE
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
ToRtUrE

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:19 pm

You DO know no 1 cares what you say when you post?
K I was just making sure.
Back to top Go down
KiNG.M4XX
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 6:23 pm

ToRtUrE wrote:
You DO know no 1 cares what you say when you post?
K I was just making sure.

Obviously, I mean you are the only one who posted =D.

This is why I'm King kid, Got clowns like you always on my sack. Bow down.

Still need that hug sweetie?
Back to top Go down
usuckhahaha
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:13 am

ToRtUrE wrote:
ToRtUrE Here.
Well very nice pictures for one. You mad cause I drop hacked you ass clowns? And Spammed you so you can stop talking shit and I have to hear it if one of my teammates die?
Cry me a river man. Is this the best shit you have? And its not like were on Us.West anyway so why does it bring it back to this fucking forum.
Btw, no 1 cares you faggots got drop hacked, or spammed.
If you wanna keep crying to rOx go ahead. And your talking about "we got banned but now him"
I'm the one that banned you fuckers if you even have the slightest clue.
And one more thing, I thought this whole issue in the past with those ass lovers was about MAP HACK not DROP HACK
At least i'm not cheating by seeing where you are. I was just simply getting annoyed by you fuckers talking shit " OHH OWNED GET SOME"
BTW if you look up where they got drophacked, NightFire08.
That was my friend from Clan TFH, 2nd time playing. So if you wanna shit talk him, you must be a real badass noob.
Stop crying and leave it alone, even MaXx learned who he REALLY wants to face and hes not crying on here 24.7.
Mad because we were drop hacked? You were the one crying about losing which lead to the hacking.

Stop thinking you have accomplished anything. No one is referring to you banning anyone, you moron.

Btw hacks are hacks, just because you use them is no excuse to keep defending them. I don't give a fuck if you use spoof or drop hack, it's all the same to me. Your never ending losing streak is no excuse to use them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

URGENT ATTENTION!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: URGENT ATTENTION!!   URGENT ATTENTION!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

URGENT ATTENTION!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple Siege Tournament!!! :: Tourney Information :: General Tourney Info.-
Jump to: