Temple Siege Tournament!!!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Temple Siege Tournament!!!

This forumz is for temple siege. Battle.net West Server. Hosted by channel oP bOnGx.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for the tourney

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DoItForTheLulz
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie

Time for the tourney Empty
PostSubject: Time for the tourney   Time for the tourney Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 am

Hi, so could anyone tell me what time the tourney is on in GMT time? I live in New Zealand which is GMT +12 so I'm not sure what time we are going to be playing in. Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
rOxmebabY
Private/Noobie
Private/Noobie
rOxmebabY

Time for the tourney Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time for the tourney   Time for the tourney Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:14 am

DoItForTheLulz wrote:
Hi, so could anyone tell me what time the tourney is on in GMT time? I live in New Zealand which is GMT +12 so I'm not sure what time we are going to be playing in. Thanks in advance.

The last of the registration will be done by tonight!! I should have opened a vote for time but i am hoping a lot of players will be on around 7-10 Pacific standard time. Pacific standard is -8GMT i think.

Unfortunately I might not be able to log on to battle net on the 25th thursday night, so i am going to make more topics about that we need to do for the tourney!!
Back to top Go down

Time for the tourney
Page 1 of 1